Hey Parents! Need a few hours to yourself? Send your teens (ages 11-18) to invade the Nashua YMCA and take over after hours for a fun night filled with activities. Watch a movie, Play Wii, Basketball, Dodgeball, Swim or just hang out!
Teen Night at the YMCA (11yrs old - 18yrs old)
Date: Sunday 12/21/14
Cost: $ 10.00 ($5.00 will go back to PAL force)
ALL PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT NPF INDOOR FOOTBALL. THIS IS A VERY EXPENSIVE PROGRAM TO PARTICIPATE IN BUT IS INTEGRAL FOR THE FUTURE SUCCESS OF NPF FOOTBALL! SUPPORT INDOOR FOOTBALL :)
REGISTER ONLINE HERE: Or by copying and pasting this link in your browswer: https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/Programs/ProgramDetails.aspx?id=98ce485e-8d12-4507-81c3-f6c5abbfb95e&pid=1220818&cid=2264
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO
NPF INDOOR FOOTBALL.
NPF indoor football is very expensive to take part in. Costs are split among registered players. Help alleviate some of this financial burden from our players' families and support indoor football. Doing so will only strengthen our football program!
If you have been considering joining the Nashua PAL Force Board of Directors your application must be turned in to Leslie Jasper no later than Monday December 15th to be considered in the December 22nd election. Please consider joining and contribute to the growth and success of your child's program.
2014 Board Positions Open for Election
Applications can be found under Forms & Documents or by following the link below must be emailed to NPF Secretary Leslie Jasper at email@example.com December 15th. If you have any questions please contact NPF President Liza Blondeau at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you consider joining!
President-Responsible for the overseeing the program, upholding program, state and national bylaws, communications with the state, monthly state meetings, and coordinating with other presidents for game days. (must have one year board experience.)
Vice President-Works closely with the president, see responsibilities above, and coordinates the yearly pep rally and award banquet.
Treasurer-Responsible for keeping track of all income and spending in the program, monthly budget reports and yearly reports for tax filings. (must have accounting and QuickBooks experience)
• Football Director- manager of all football coaching staff, practices, games, recruiting coaches and players, parent issues that are unresolved by coaches, disputes with officials and other teams.
• Asst. football Director- manager in director’s absence, responsibility may be delegated to assistant by director (includes uniform management pending approval)
• Football Equipment Coordinator (position may be retired and combined with asst. football director pending approval, but please still apply if interested)
• Football Registrar- responsible for registration events, collecting all the required paperwork from coaches and parents, organizing it into binders for state inspection and academic award submission.
• Flag Football Coordinator-new position pending approval- responsible for recruiting, managing and coordinating all things flag.
• Spirit Director- manager of all cheer coaching staff, practices, games, competitions, recruiting coaches and cheerleaders, parent issues that are unresolved by coaches, disputes with judges and other teams.
• Spirit Uniform Director (positon may be retired and combined with Asst. Spirit Director pending approval, but please still apply if interested.)
• Spirit Registrar- responsible for registration events, collecting all the required paperwork from coaches and parents, organizing it into binders for state inspection and academic award submission.
Public Media Director (may be retired and combined with webmaster pending vote, but please still apply if interested) marketing, post-game write-ups to the paper, recruiting campaigns pre-season, communications with the community and families.
Volunteer- works with team parents to ensure parents fulfill volunteer commitments. Develops a sign-up list/ schedule to meet the programs volunteer needs, keeps track of parents fulfilling the commitments.
Concessions Director-stocks and sets up concessions for practice and games. Coordinates with the volunteer director to meet staffing needs.
Corporate Fundraising Director (pending board approval, if interested, please still apply)-Works with the community to gain exposure for our program and solicit corporate donations.
Merchandise Director-coaches and fan gear
Asst. Treasurer and Asst. Fundraiser may be replaced with “At-Large” members pending approval. If approved at the next board meeting, one “At-Large” position will be available as the Asst. Fundraiser term is coming to an end. If interested, please apply.
Board -Members-At-Large willing to assist as the workloads of other members require assistance. Some examples on how they would be utilized include;
• Help the registrars on registration nights and assembling books in the spring and early summer.
• Help with equipment and uniform hand-outs in July.
• Help cover tagging, car washes and volunteer management on game day in season.
• Help assemble, distribute and collect fundraising materials in season in a timely manner.
• Help collect and sort uniforms at the end of the season.
• Help execute events such as the Pep rally and Banquet.
The inaugural Victory Academy was a tremendous success! Thank you Nashua PAL and Velocity Performance for believing and motivating the youth of Nashua to be LEADERS in their community and victorious in their lives.
Board Meetings are open to members of Nashua PAL Force and are held on the 4th Monday of every month at the YMCA in Nashua.
Donate to NPF
Help NPF continue to provide a quality program to the greatest number of youth in Nashua. Consider making a donation today. All donations may be directed to the cause of your choice. NPF is nonprofit and donations are tax deductible.